Tuesday 19 April 2011

Gingerbread Doll Project

Hello! It's my first time using blog..

Today is my my second holiday. I was confused how can I spend my holiday, so I open my 'DIY box'. I made that box to save my DIY tools. And I found some felt, so I decided to make a doll from felt.
I browsing from the internet and I found "gingerbread pattern" . It's easy to made. The materials you must have are:
  • Brown and pink felt
  • Gingerbread pattern
  • Embroidery floss (white and pink)
  • Sewing neddle
  • Buttons
  • Scissors
  • Eyelash scissors
  • Dacron
  • Cardboard or you can use cereal box

That's the pattern I have taken from www.aokcorral.com
After half hour, finally I finished my gingerbread doll.

Ta daa!! That's my gingerbread doll
You can make simple things to spend your holiday.
Happy holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment